The off season is over, howling wind and pounding rain are a distant memory and you have months of warm and sunny weather to look forward to. And where better to enjoy this upturn in the temperature than relaxing beside or swimming in your swimming pool? Call us to arrange your pool opening, making sure your pool is ready for the hot days headed your way!
At Garden City Pools, we take away all the difficulties of opening your residential pool. Our fully certified pool installation team has years of combined experienced in all areas of pool opening and are here to help. Call us today to schedule a free pool appraisal.
Do-It-Yourself or Hire a Professional Pool Opener?
Some homeowners think that they can open their pools themselves. While it is true that some pool owners are better at it than others, the fact of the matter is that a job of this magnitude needs the professional touch.
Garden City Pools offers a comprehensive and all-inclusive pool opening service that has served residential pool owners for decades. We offer an efficient and affordable package for new and existing customers that is unrivalled.
Get Your Swimming Pool Ready for Summer!
Our years of experience in pool opening means that we will cover every single aspect that your pool will need to get it back to its best for the summer months ahead. This includes:back to its best for the summer months ahead. This includes:
- Removing leaves, twigs and other debris that may have accumulated under the pool cover during the winter months.
- Extracting the pool cover and washing it thoroughly before storing it in your selected location.
- Thoroughly deep cleaning the handrails, exterior tiles and deck area surrounding the pool.
- Checking water and chlorine levels to ensure that your pool has the correct chemical balance.
- Testing the heater and water filter to ensure they are operating well. Ordering and installing any new pieces that may be needed.
- Vacuuming the entire pool with our cutting-edge pump system that will ensure every inch of your pool is clean.
- Examining backwash filtration systems to ensure that they are operating at an efficient level.
- Checking for any leaks or discrepancies that may cause a leak during the season. Applying adhesive water-proof material to ensure leaks are repaired without changing the appearance of the pool.